Reopening measures in brief
The Zalakaros Fürdő Zrt., taking into consideration the valid legal regulations related to the COVID-19 pandemic is introducing the following measures to ensure safe bathing:
- Guests are required to maintain a safety distance of 1.5 m from each other at the entrances and in the spa area. We help you adhere to this by having red dots painted.
- The spa strives for cashless solutions, so we recommend the use of bank card payment.
- Hand disinfection stations will be placed at the entry points and water blocks, which we ask you to use.
- Thorough showering is mandatory before and after using the pool.
- The use of slippers in the spa area is mandatory.
- Catering units and shops in the spa area operate in accordance with the law.
- Please observe the instructions of the staff.
We are pleased to inform you that based on the changes in legislation, all units of our spa is open from 20.06.2020.
Pools available with basic ticket are:
- indoor pools with medicinal and termal water
- In open-air spa:
- swimming pool
- outdoor medicinal pools (Nr. III/1. and III/2.)
- thermal pool (Nr. IV.)
- family pool (Nr. V.)
- paddling pool
- wave pool
- children’s world
- family slide park
- Adrenaline slide park
Pools available with complex ticket are:
Extras to basic ticket:
- indoor children’s world
- indoor adventure bath – outdoor adventure bath, paddling pool, jacuzzi
- medical centre
- healing garden
Our sauna world, medical and wellness treatments are also available again.
We look forward to welcome you in Zalakaros!